What We Inspect
As a Professional Home Inspectors, we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a thorough and professional, non-intrusive, visual inspection of your home, from roof to foundation.
Outside the home, we will check the exterior walls, roof, driveway, deck, etc., then we will move inside to examine the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, and windows. The heating, air-conditioning, plumbing, and electrical systems will all be examined to ensure that they function as intended. Bathrooms, kitchens, and laundry rooms receive a thorough check, along with the attic and basement or crawl space.
Here are some of the many items we will be looking at during your home inspection:
- Foundation and support structure
- Roof systems
- Basement seepage
- Safety controls
- Water heater
- Electrical capacity & components
- Structural integrity
- Steps and stairs
- Heating system
- Central Air Conditioning system
- Walks and driveways
- Built-in appliances
- Plumbing system & fixtures
- Garages, Carports, Workshops or other external buildings
- Surface drainage
- Windows & doors
- Gutters & downspouts
- Sump pumps
- Roof Protection
We invite you to come along and watch as we inspect your home, and you are free to ask questions at any time during your home inspection. For more information on home inspections, please browse the rest of our web site. If you have any questions, please contact us.
What Services Are Included?
A professional home inspection with Jerry Jubert includes a thorough examination of the physical condition of a structure and all of its working components. A typical home buyer inspection, home seller pre-listing inspection, or an existing home owner inspection takes approximately 2-3 hours.
You are invited to attend the inspection. During your home inspection Jerry will:
- Walk you through the needed home repairs and safety concerns revealed in the inspection,
- Give you valuable information about the unique mechanical features of your home,
- Offer seasonal maintenance tips, and
- Give you an opportunity for general question and answer dialogue.
You will also receive a copy of the detailed inspection report in the form of an emailed pdf document by 9:00 a.m. the next day.
Contact Jerry Jubert today at (612) 615-3696 or submit your request for an inspection.